TJ 10x with open G#
TJ silver-plated 10x with open G# mechanism
"Wow What a fantastic flute!!! I play an open G# platinum flute and so recommend the TJ 10x flute with open G# mechanism. At last what a wonderful and affordabel opportunity to play on this mechanism" - Clare Southworth - Professor of Flute at the Royal Academy of Music in London
This is the perfect flute for those who want to have an affordable instrument with open G# mechanism. This TJ10x flute is a very free blowing and high quality silver-plated instrument.
The difference is that the open G# mechanism doesn't have a rear G# tone hole. Instead each descending note is played by depressing each finger in turn. So the main difference is that the G# is played by having four fingers of the left hand down and the G played by depressing the four fingers plus left hand little finger lever. In short the G# is fingererd like a G on the modern day flute and the G is like the modern day G#. When you play the flute it makes real sense!
- Advanced headjoint features - Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- Open G# mechanism
- Padding - High quality Italian pads with accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism
- Triple plated finish A double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- Purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly - Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.
Celebrating music, our little imperfections and promoting positive mental health.
The free interactive website which aims to make all flute players 'happy'.